I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Inspiring Max. Thank you, Max. I feel honoured.
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven facts about me
- I’m not keen on receiving blogger awards, but I think it’s bad-mannered not to respond at all when someone has nominated me.
- I have no idea why I blog, but a few people seem to like my writing and photography.
- I don’t really speak English – I only studied it. That’s why I write mainly in German.
- I’m married without children.
- I’m currently a househusband.
- I like travelling, listening to music and going to the cinema.
- I usually dislike lists of sentences that all begin with the personal pronoun I.
Since this isn’t my first nomination, I know that many of my fellow bloggers, for various reasons, feel insecure about accepting awards. I therefore nominate anyone who considers themself versatile.